Friday, September 19, 2014

Trusting God in the "Fog"


Stepped outside into dense fog this morning. As I drove down the highway headed for work visibility was a car length nearly all the way to work. The fog was so dense that I could not see much ahead of me let alone the roads on which I needed to turn. In order to safely make my way into the office I had to slow down and look on purpose for each turn.

The Lord used this to show me that when the “fog” is so dense I cannot see my way, nor know what is next or where to turn, I must slow down and look to Him on purpose and He will show me the way. I may not be able to see what is ahead but God is already there and He will guide me to the road on which I am to turn!

Friend, when the “fog” of life is so dense you cannot see your way, look to and trust God. He is with you and will guide you!

Have a Blessed Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment